APRIL 13 Workshop: Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Techniques (Altamonte)
April 13 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85.00
Ready to begin working with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® but don’t know where to start?
Come join us on Thursday, April 13th from 5 PM to 8 PM with your instructor Jeremy to learn all about what Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® is and how to apply all of her basic techniques to create the projects of your dreams. Additionally, you will receive 20% off your purchase of Annie Sloan paint and paint supplies during the workshop!
First things first, who is Annie Sloan and why learn about her paint line?
Annie Sloan is an artist, an innovator, a businesswoman and a brand. Annie Sloan invented her revolutionary furniture paint, Chalk Paint®, in 1990 and hasn’t stopped refining and improving her formula since. She is widely considered one of the world’s leading authorities in paint, color and style. Be inspired by Annie’s practical approach to painting and gain the confidence to achieve a range of professional quality finishes without the fuss.
The Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Techniques Workshop is a beginner’s class that dives into the infinite abilities of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. With our tips, hints and secrets, you won’t believe what you can do! Even if you’ve dabbled with Chalk Paint in the past, you will learn much more about using this incredible paint and leave with the knowledge and confidence you need to make your Chalk Paint project a success!
In this Beginner’s class you will learn how to:
- Get an understanding of how Chalk Paint® interacts with your surface, and what you need to consider when starting your project.
- Create multiple samples boards to practice each new chalk paint and finish.
- Several hands-on techniques to help you achieve exactly the look you want.
- Hands on instruction creating different finishes including: Two-tone distress, Antiqued vs. Distressed, Smooth Finish, Crackle Effect
- The best techniques for using Chalk Paint® Wax, the easy and traditional sealer and finish for Chalk Paint®.
- The differences between all 4 different colors of Wax and how to apply them for your desired effect.
Approximately 2- 3 Hours
Adjectives Altamonte, 1200 Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
$85 per person
We’ll supply everything you need including boards, sanding pads, brushes, finishes, paint and wax.
In order to make your workshop experience one of the best, we will be providing everyone with the following treats:
- Beverages (Soda, Water, Coffee, Tea)
- Wine (Red & White)
- Finger Foods & Snacks
Please note that in order for us to give you our best one-on-one experience, class sizes are limited to a minimum of 3 and max of 10 spots (20 if you bring a friend). Payment is needed to reserve your spot so be sure to book before the workshop fills up. Should we happen to not reach the minimum class size of 3; we will be sure to reschedule you for when there are more attendees.
Classes are subject to change. Ticket Sales may end up to 48 hours prior to the time of the event. If for any reason there is a cancellation, you may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.